Saturday 25 September 2010

I'm feeling lonely, everyone moving on with there lives, getting ready for uni, preparing themselfs for life and i;m just sitting here watching it all go by. I want to put the brakes on life, to say let me have a couple more years of being a child. Instead i'm slowing down and everyone staying the same. I feel like i'm being life behind just cause i don't want to go to uni.

Plus i know it sounds mental, and even though we've broken up for a while, i think today when i woke up i just felt more alone, i mean even though we are apart, i think a part of us still liked each other, I mean we didn't break up cause we didn't like each other, it just wasn't working. but today, today i felt the love just kinda go. Its hard to explain but image your on a train, its really crowded and people are leaning in against you. These are the people that love you, like friendship love and family love and even love love . Well i feel like one of these people has moved away leaving a part of my body cold and wanting to be loved again just to feel the warm feeling i had.

I don't no,
pshh

No comments:

Post a Comment